Monday, March 16, 2009

A few of my favourite things

These are a few of my favourite signs of spring. I would've put a picture of a robin here to but Princess the cat come out with me for my walk so the birds quickly disappeared. She will have to be my wildlife for this time. She was quite cute rolling around in the leaves....it was like she was saying "Spring is here at last! I'm so happy I'll just roll around on this wonderful ground without snow!" The first day of spring is good but the first spring day is better. Miss Princess the cat I was on my walk this morning to the back greenhouses and suddenly heard the peeping of swans! I took off running for the door, turning on my camera as I ran! This was the best shot I could get but it was pretty exciting! (I find simple things in life exciting) :p

No comments:

Post a Comment