Monday, August 4, 2008

My apologies

I must apologize for the scarceness of my blogs. Being summertime, I have been able to cut back my work hours in order to be home with my kids more which has been wonderful. (most days..) Normally I would just post a blog at home but our personal computer locked up in June and we haven't been able to revive it so have been without one for some time. We all went through withdrawal for a week or so and then it was ok. So here I am now with a new computer, ready to roll but....we are heading out today for a few days holidays so I will once again postpone writing an informative blog. I promise when I get home, I will write again. A quick tip for today though is about hostas. If your hostas look like the leaves are all chewed up, they have likely been invaded by slugs. The wet weather doesn't help the situation. You will need to sprinkle some slug and snail bait around the base of your hostas to help protect them. I should be doing this myself as my one hosta is looking very poorly. So I bid you good-bye for now! Get out there and enjoy the beautiful day and your gardens!

No comments:

Post a Comment