Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Customer Feed-back...

It's always good to hear from customers who have good results with the plants they purchase at our greenhouse.   I received this email from Gini S, who wrote:

Attached are pics of the baby eggplant grown from plants that I bought from you in May.  They survived the frost at the end of May, are growing in former "blue boxes" , are healthy and doing really well.  I picked my first one today,  sliced it thinly, fried slices in olive oil and tossed them with one of my favourite spices - Thai Coconut (not too hot).  Absolutely delicious!!!!

Thank you for all your hard work.  All my plants, vegetables and flowers are growing like crazy.  The "giant" begonias are so huge that they're crowding my walkway into the house.  I'm not complaining!




No comments:

Post a Comment