Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm back!

Sorry for the lack of blogs lately. I've been in our nation's capital seeing the sights with my family! I haven't been since I was a kid and the our kids had never been so we thought it was time they went. The Parliament buildings are beautiful! Incredible architecture and design! Our kids were very excited to see the library because it reminded them of the library in the movie National Treasure 2! It was breathtaking and the history behind it is neat. Anyway, we had fun despite the rain and mosquitoes. I snapped a few pictures of the flower pots on the streets there. The downtown was very neat, clean and landscaped nicely. The canal flows through the city and there's a bike/run path all along it. We watched boats come in and out through the locks one day. Busy city!

No comments:

Post a Comment