Thursday, June 4, 2009

What??!! How can it be??!!

What did my wondering eyes see this morning? Frost! Frost on my lawn, frost on the top of the truck, frost in the gully! I slipped into some shoes to investigate my flowers and my poor little pepper and tomato plants. They were very wet and cold. Time will tell if any damage was done. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do about it now except replant. The weather has not been very cooperative this spring and I'm sure many of you have plants that haven't grown a cm since you planted them. Hang in there...the weather will get warmer and then they will grow! I apologize for my sporadic and short blogging. The last month has been insane and it seems my chances to blog have been few and far between. My next blog is going to be on tomatoes. It's not to late to plant them, even if they're incredibly tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment